Tested Methodologies That Solve Unique Needs
Fundamentally, all technologies support the same function—the transfer of information. Everything in technology follows the same binary data flow, relying on standards-based protocols which is the foundation of intersystem communication; deviation from this standard begins to deteriorate the ability of the system.
At BlackHawk Data, we believe that all industries share a common foundation, the data may be unique to the industry, some have different requirements, but the transfer is always the same. No one company needs a one-off network.
Not Every Business Needs Bespoke Networks
How We Tackle Industry Challenges
Small and Medium Business IT Challenges:
- Looking for an edge to improve options and differentiate from competitors.
- Having no or a small IT staff to ensure all business functions can run smoothly.
- Lack of funds, feeling that IT takes on too large of a burden.
- Not enough understanding of data security and compliance.
- Most IT partners are too big to understand small businesses.
- How to support an IT infrastructure.
Higher Education IT Challenges
- The world today has changed the way teachers teach and students learn.
- Information and resources need to be available anywhere at any time.
- Staying within budget, while keeping technology up to date.
- Keeping students and faculty safe while on schools’ grounds.
Transportation IT Challenges:
- Keeping track of mass transit, freight trucking, aviation, or ports.
- Knowing where everyone is all the time.
- Make technology-embrace transportation systems into more agile organizations that can address the rapid change of business and enhance profitability.
- Creating solutions for logistics, productivity, and time to market.
Healthcare IT Challenges:
- Primary care doctors proving all types of preventive care whether in the office or via telehealth.
- Hospitals providing patients with everything from emergency visits to handling a global pandemic.
- Nursing systems to give the best care possible to all aging populations.
- Providing the ability for doctors and nurses to provide their patients with collaborative effective communication.
- Immediate access to data while ensuring all solutions are HIPPA compliant.
- Reliable uptime on network performance making sure data is always available.
Pharmaceutical (Life Sciences) IT Challenges:
- The life science industry is increasingly complicated.
- Restrict access to medications.
- Test equipment always available via IoT.
- Research, development, and data resources available anywhere, anytime.
- Storage and distribution facilities.
- Protecting products from discovery through distribution and everything in between.
Food and Manufacturing IT Challenges:
- Technology should help you optimize your operations but meet all the needed areas of security while providing a positive impact on your bottom line.
- You should look to ensure your incoming shipments and outgoing deliveries.
- Protecting facilities, people, inventory, and processes secure.
Partner with an industry-expert engineer today. Fill out the form below to have an expert contact you to discuss how BlackHawk Data can transform your IT environment.