Updated: Dec 27, 2019
There’s a lot of talk about women-owned businesses and their impact on a variety of industries. And it’s easy to understand why when 4 out of 10 businesses in the U.S. fall into this category. At BlackHawk Data we’re proud to be a part of the incredible transformation women are leading in the business world. But our company’s merit doesn’t rest solely on our CEO’s gender.
What really sets us apart from other technology solution providers — no matter who owns them — is our level of excellence when it comes to solving our customers’ everyday and unique technology problems.
Just the Facts
1. Team of Experts No matter the size of the organization or the scale of the project, our industry-leading IT solutions professionals solve the most unique challenges to provide the business outcomes customers demand.
2. Proven Public Sector Solutions From rails to airports, bridges to tunnels, and all points in between, our team has a proven track record of delivering solutions that are on-time, on-point and on-budget.
3. Partners You Know Working with rising stars and the most-trusted technology partners, we design, deploy, and manage the most advanced IT solutions and services for your business’s unique needs.
4. Unmatched Managed Services We help your business move beyond time-consuming tasks and focus on what really matters with 24x7x365 monitoring and management services that go beyond the simple break-ﬁx model and proactively provide the information you need, enabling you to anticipate change and reduce risk.
5. Complimentary Assessments Through a variety of complimentary assessments, we help identify your security, network and cloud strengths and weaknesses, so together we can increase your efficiency, productivity, and profitability.
6. All In-House Our entire staff are BlackHawk Data employees. That’s why we can promise that your job will be done right the first time without any surprises. End-to-end, our team is committed to your business. With those alone, you’d be hard pressed to find a better partner than BlackHawk Data. However, as a woman-owned business, we can offer even more opportunities and value to increase your organization’s profitability, efficiency and reputation.
Time to Level Up
7. Strong Leadership More than just a figurehead, our CEO, Maryann, brings decades of experience leading exemplary teams and driving optimal business outcomes. BlackHawk Data is one of the less than 2% of women-owned businesses with revenues of $1 million or more. In fact, we topped that mark in just our first five months.
We have been awarded five notable women-owned and small-business certifications within the last year, enabling us to better serve our clients and meet their growing demands for state-of-the-art technology solutions.
9. Benefitting the Public Sector
Set aside for minority-owned businesses, the NY state legislature increased the dollar amounts of micro purchases from 150K to 500K, opening the door for public sector organizations to get more from their IT spend by partnering with businesses like ours.
10. Inclusivity Means Influence
Whether you’re in the public or private sector, with constituents or customers, inclusivity is no longer just a buzzword, but a highly effective motivator in driving change. Each year more organizations are choosing to partner responsibly with women- and minority-owned businesses to enhance their reputations and increase their influence in the market.
From being the best choice for your technology solutions — regardless of gender — to driving profitability and influencing your company’s reputation, BlackHawk Data is the only choice, if you want to have it all.
About BlackHawk Data
BlackHawk Data is focused on delivering the best solutions for their customers from design to support. We ensure that every solution not only is the best on day one, but for the life of the system. With the BlackHawk Data deploy and support model, the customer avoids the pitfall of only installing solutions that can be supported with their staff’s current knowledge, instead of the best available.