The entrepreneurial spirit is alive and well as small businesses are creating a huge impact in the U.S. Every year people venture out to launch new businesses, and many have discovered the benefits of partnering with experts to take some of the burden off their shoulders.
The U.S. Small Business Administration points out that more than a third of small businesses outsource at least some of their operations and that number is growing every year.
Managed IT services, the leader in outsourced services, is utilized by almost 65% of business globally, helping businesses of all sizes get the most out of their technology investments. As a leading Managed Services Provider (MSP), BlackHawk Data wants to help you understand how your business can benefit by outsourcing your IT management.
6 Benefits of Managed IT Services
- Maximize Network Uptime – Proactive monitoring means quickly identifying, diagnosing, and addressing any potential network issues before they become problems.
- Ensure Your Environment is Secure – Monitoring all threats, prioritizing their harm, and mitigating attacks means a stronger security posture.
- Guarantee System Updates – Reduce risk and increase efficiency at the same time with the installation of regular and timely updates.
- Boost Your Budget’s Potential – Cut break-fix expenses out of your budget, plan your IT expenses, and spend more time taking advantage of revenue opportunities.
- Increase Your Employer Brand Reputation – Remove the monotony of administrative IT tasks from your staff’s daily duties so they can work on strategic and innovative projects, making them happier and you more profitable.
- Get More for Less – Benefit from a team of experienced, local engineers without having to hire more staff or pay for ongoing training.
What’s Holding You Back?
There are several reasons businesses shy away from outsourcing their IT management:
- Fear of Losing Control over their network and all their technology, leaving them out of the loop when it comes to decision-making.
- Wary of a Third-Party Provider having access to their intellectual property, employee and customer personal data, and access to all their IT.
- Give the Wrong Impression to employees, making them think that they’re expendable and could be losing their jobs.
- Think It Costs Too Much, seeing it as counterintuitive to add another operating expense to an already tight budget.
- Belief Their Team Can Do It All even if that means putting more responsibility on an already overworked staff.
- Concern About Being Just a Number and not getting the support they really need, when they need it from a person who cares about their business.
The BlackHawk Data Difference
When it comes to partnering with an MSP, there’s a difference in the service, commitment, and access to expertise that you receive. With BlackHawk Data Managed Services you get:
- You own your network
- One point of contact with a local, dedicated expert
- No extra POs should an issue be escalated
- One-hour response time and onsite quick fix
- Engineering team that works together to solve customer problems
- Hands-on executive leadership
- Charged only for what you need so you can make a confident investment in your technology
BlackHawk Data’s comprehensive suite of managed services and committed team of industry experts align with your business needs, not the other way around.