Staying connected is especially important and can be tricky when everyone is working from home. We’ve received a lot of questions from customers, regarding communication and collaboration solutions. In this 4-part series, Sam Opeyemi, BlackHawk Data’s Vice President of Engineering, offers sage advice to enable your team to work effectively, no matter their location.
Many of us in the tri-state area went to work one day, and were told to start working from home the next day due to the coronavirus outbreak. After we got over the shock, we knew business had to carry on since so much was at stake. But being disconnected from our business phones in the office, left many wondering how they were going to do business.
Question: How can my team receive business phone calls while working remotely?
Answer: Juggling your business office phone, your business mobile, and your person cell phone doesn’t leave much room for anything else. Cisco Jabber is the all-in-one communications tool you need for business. Powered by Cisco Unified Communication solution, you can send instant messages, make phone calls, join meetings, and manage your contacts. Jabber makes it easy to collaborate securely and effectively from anywhere with colleagues, business partners, and customers.
Empower your employees to work together efficiently from anywhere by bringing together presence, instant messaging (IM), audio and web conferencing, enterprise voice, and visual voicemail into one client on your desktop and mobile devices even while on the go.
Jabber gives you:
- Business-class IP voice and video telephony
- Mobile collaboration-anywhere on any device
- Send and receive messages
- Call and meet others using Cisco Jabber, right from your Cisco Jabber app
- Make faster, more informed decisions by using presence information to access experts as soon as they are available
- Accelerate team performance by sharing documents and collaborating with audio and web conferencing
- Maximize your reach by communicating with business contacts faster, more often, and with greater impact
- Limit the costs of business travel and phone charges by using a single tool for all modes of electronic communications
- Choose the best provisioning model for your business by deploying Cisco Jabber either on-premises or on demand as a cloud-based service
Get started with Cisco Jabber now and streamline your team’s communications capabilities. BlackHawk Data can also help you get the most out of your Cisco collaboration investment with complimentary engineering services.
With more than 17 years of experience designing and building unified collaboration (UC) suites for voice, video and call center solutions in IT infrastructures, Sam has developed innovative UC strategies and provided trusted technical and practical advice to a wealth of client, enabling them to get more out of their IT.