Kieran de Lacy is a Senior Network Engineer at BlackHawk Data responsible for ensuring that every client’s network is delivering optimal performance — from design to implementation and migration to management.
With an impressive technical engineering background, including routing and switching, optical, wireless, security, and VoIP, Kieran is able to connect customers to success. He has years of working with both private and public sector clients, especially since he has been in their shoes.
Previously, Kieran was project manager at a government agency where he was responsible for analyzing the technology service requirements of various engineering groups and reviewing solutions that fit the organization’s needs.
Prior to that, he was a Network Consultant for another solutions provider where his technology acumen was fine-tuned designing and building network infrastructure solutions and honing his skills as a Cisco Certified Network Professional. A native of Ireland, Kieran worked in a variety of technical and engineering positions for several Irish and international companies in Dublin.
- Cisco Certified Network Associate Routing and Switching (CCNA R&S)
- Cisco Certified Network Professional Routing and Switching (CCNP R&S)
- Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert Routing and Switching (CCIE-Written R&S)
- Cisco Meraki Network Associate (CMNA)
- Cisco Certified Network Associate Wireless (CCNA Wireless)
- Cisco Unified Wireless Site Survey Representative
- Express Collaboration Systems Engineer Representative v2 (Formerly CCVP