Trusted Managed Services
At a time when organizations are pushing the boundaries of efficiency and productivity and IT teams are stretched to their limits, BlackHawk Data’s comprehensive suite of managed services enables you to move beyond time-consuming tasks and focus on what really matters.
COMPREHENSIVE MANAGED SERVICES
Holistic, End-to-End Approach to manage every aspect of your network and easily identify anomalies before it’s too late.
24x7x365 Monitoring and Management services that go beyond the simple break-fix model.
Dedicated, Local Engineer committed to your network with a wealth of IT knowledge and resources to back them up.
Design. Deliver. SecureIT.
“Our comprehensive suite of managed services and committed team of industry experts align with your business needs, not the other way around. “
BlackHawk Data can augment your existing team or act as your entire team, including CIO, enabling you to proactively protect your technology and business investments. Our services include:
- Incident Management
- Vendor Management
- Alerting and Reporting
- Product and Lifecycle Management
- Digital Labor and Autonomics
- Service Desk Support
We enable you to scale seamlessly with your operations, making new service delivery possible even with a small, agile IT team. Our highly experienced team of industry veterans is ready to deliver best-of-breed IT management solutions for you.
From the desktop to the infrastructure and all points in between, we provide you with trusted end-to-end managed services, including:
- Data Center – All aspects of your physical servers and virtual machines from connectivity and performance to CPU consumption and storage space.
- Network Infrastructure – device devices, switches, routers, and OS upgrades/patching
- Voice/Unified Collaboration – Discover audit of voice systems, and move, add, change or disconnect (MACD) devices or services
- Cyber Security – Security Assessments, threat monitoring, migration and containment of security breaches and triage
- Mobility – Wireless controllers and all access points, SSID, performance, software, upgrades, and lifecycle management
- Audio Visual – Conference rooms, collaboration spaces, command and control centers, and large venues and auditoriums
- Physical Security – Assessments, building and people security, access control, and video surveillance equipment
- Desktop and PC Support – Help desk support, OS patching and application delivery, and compliance reviews and remediation
Managed Services Blog Posts
The entrepreneurial spirit is alive and well as small businesses are creating a huge impact in the U.S. Every year people venture out to launch new businesses, and many have discovered the benefits of partnering with experts to take some of the burden off their...
Even though 64% of business are using some form of managed services, there are still a plethora of myths floating around that are discouraging so many others from reaping the rewards of having experienced IT support specialists monitoring and managing their tech....
Federal, state and local government officials are perpetually challenged to increase operational efficiencies, enhance security, and improve IT services delivery — all while reducing costs. Taking into account the expectations of a digital-savvy citizenry and...