Managed Internet as a Service (MIaaS)
The telecommunications arena can be confusing, time-consuming and unnecessarily expensive for IT managers who don’t speak the language or fully understand the landscape. Connectivity, compliance, security, uptimes and service levels are just a few variables to manage, and each metric varies from carrier to carrier and from company to company.
Through our strategic relationships with 70+ carriers and suppliers, BlackHawk Data is your strategic partner that will cut through the noise, ensuring that your carrier services integrate powerfully with your IT infrastructure and business vision. And we’ll be your single point of contact for all carriers, issues, and changes.
Get a single consistent bill while having carrier diversity for maximum redundancy.
The introduction of cheap bandwidth has significantly changed WAN technology. MPLS, VPLS, Broadband, FTTC, xDSL, fiber, copper EFM, 3G or 4G, and point-to-point: All serve a specific purpose for organizations today, and each has strengths and weaknesses based upon an organization’s geographic and IT infrastructure.
Why Use BlackHawk Data ISP services?
BlackHawk has strategic partnerships with 70+ carriers and suppliers that operate in your area. By working with BlackHawk, instead of directly with the carrier, you’ll get a neutral, highly invested partner who will:
- Provide a single point of contact for all products
- Unify billing for all services
- Provide 24/7 monitoring and management
- Resolve carrier issues
- Learn your business structure and goals upfront
- Understand your IT infrastructure and how it integrates with your carrier service needs
- Determine the optimal solution for your business
- Do the research to source the optimal solution & negotiate best pricing
- Implement and support the selected solution
- Become an integrated part of your organization’s ecosystem
Continuity and Disaster Recovery
Which carrier service solutions are right for your business? Which carriers are best for your location, your business structure and your IT infrastructure? To help you find out, we offer a complimentary Carrier Services Review to baseline your current voice and data costs and to design and provide an overview of the cost savings or the efficiency gains available to your company.
Start Planning with an Engineer Today
Fill out the form below to get started.