With more than 17 years of experience in IT infrastructures, Sam Opeyemi serves as BlackHawk Data’s Vice President of Engineering. Sam’s tenure as an IT specialist has focused on designing and building unified collaboration (UC) suites for voice, video and call center solutions to solve business needs.
Sam’s proven UC track record includes helping public sector and private sector clients develop innovative UC strategies and providing technical and practical advice to enable them to get more out of their IT. His years of Cisco experience has been vital to solving UC challenges for the New York City Police Department, streamlining the migration from legacy communication systems to state-of-the-art Cisco solutions for The Port Authority of New York and New Jersey, and designing new call center solutions for the areas international airports. As a trusted client advisor, Sam has maintained critical client relationships helping them to realize their strategic investment in unified collaborations. Sam has a Bachelor’s of Science.
- Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert (CCIE) – Voice (#35758)
- Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) – Collaboration
- Cisco Collaboration Architecture Design Specialist
- Cisco Collaboration Support Specialist 1
- Cisco IP Contact Center Express Specialist
- Cisco Certified Network Administrator (CCNA) – Collaboration
- Cisco Certified Network Administrator (CCNA) – R/S
- EMC Storage Proven Professional (ECMPA) – Information Storage and Management
- EMC SAN Storage Administrator Specialist (EMCSA)
- Huawei CDMA BSS Software Testing and Commissioning Training